Best Drugstore Mascara! With guest Blogger Allison!

As someone who prefers a natural look, I tend to shy away from wearing a full face of makeup every single day. I have relatively short eyelashes so, if I wear anything, it would definitely be mascara. My most used product, hands down, is the LORÉAL Paris Double Extend Mascara. This is my "holy grail" mascara. I have used regular drugstore mascaras as well as Clinique and Estee Lauder mascaras and this one is still my reigning champion. 


I first apply a healthy coat of the white extender after curling my eyelashes.



Then, I apply an equally healthy coat of the Blackest Black mascara directly over the white coat and the results speak for themselves. 







I have also tried the waterproof version and was not disappointed.








I do not have any issues with my mascara melting off during the day, and the waterproof can make it through a Nicholas Sparks movie with out smudging or flaking off. 
I have no trouble saying that this is my favorite mascara and I would DEFINITELY recommend it!

1 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great mascara!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About