Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion Review

Hydration - My skin craves it, my brain forgets it. 

I am the worst about remembering to put on body lotion, I mean the absolute worst. Its not like I don't have ample amounts of lotion in my house. I think my brain has some kind of block against lotion.

I saw this product advertised on TV and thought, well I'm sure its just another weird product that doesn't do what it says and will. Boy, was I wrong! 

This is the exact one that I have, I got the very dry skin formula. The way this product works is after you use your regular body wash or soap you layer this product on and work it in your skin like you would with regular lotion. I do use a good bit of this product when working it into my skin, but I don't mind. After you work this product into your skin, you rinse it off. I was worried that this product was going to leave my skin feeling very sticky, but it didn't! 

One thing that I will say, is that this product makes your bathtub/shower very slippery! Make sure you use hot water and rinse out the tub/shower after you are done so you don't slip and hurt yourself, or the unsuspecting person who showers after you! This product is also great when shaving your legs. 


When I inevitably forget to use lotion I feel a little bit better knowing that I did put lotion on in the shower =] 

3 comments:

  1. I tried this product last year, honestly was a dissapointment..but definitely may go for a second try..

    ~Thevya
    truelythevs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame! I wasn't even aware it had been out that long.

      Delete
  2. The powerful drying lotion has been described as "magic" for zapping whiteheads overnight. BLACKWOOD FOR MEN

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About