Nourish Review! Bath and Body Products

Today I will be talking about something that I purchased in my beauty haul from a few weeks ago. If you missed it check it out here!


Nourish was a brand that I knew literally nothing about - I mean seriously, nothing. I did however remember a little shop in my local downtown area called Indian River Soap, I have been driving by there for years and never went in. 

I had been looking for somewhere to locally buy bath fizzies. I was having no luck, and I didn't want to spend a ton of money buying Lush bath bombs and then have to pay shipping and such. Quite frankly I haven't been super impressed with Lush products (I know - I'm nuts) so the hunt started. 

I heard a rumor that Indian River Soap sold bath fizzies so I finally went it. Well I walked out with way more than the bath fizzies. 



So Indian River Soap only sells one brand of product called Nourish - to be honest, when I first walked in I was disappointed that I didn't have any choice in the brand that I purchased. After being in the store for a few minutes that all changed. I walked around and started smelling the products, reading the ingredients and looking at the wide array of products that this brand makes; I was impressed. 


I grabbed two body soaps, one face soap, six bath fizzies and a tub of bath salts. 

Before I get any further into this I am going to say that I have not yet tried the body soaps, I am currently using a bar of soap that I got in this haul from TJ Maxx. 



Let me first start by talking about the bath fizzies. 


Now, these bath fizzies are a little smaller than the average bath fizzies but they are only $3.00 each the Lush Bath Bombs run between $4.00 and $7.00. There is no glitter or fun shapes however, in the Vanilla Raspberry bath fizzie there are real pieces of Raspberries (I think haha) 


There are a lot of different scents (I always want to say flavors - they smell so good you almost think you can eat them) I picked up two Vanilla Raspberry, two Ginger Amber, one Eucalyptus Mint and one Lavender. I am pretty sure I got these 6 for $15.00, they may have been having a sale because their website says its typically 6 for $18.00. 

I have used a couple of these so far and oh my gosh I am so happy with these! They smell so good, and they are made with shea butter and all different kinds of oils. My skin feels great after using these. 

The next product that I tried  was the Tea tree and Petitgrain facial bar, I was a little bit iffy about this product as I know how drying facial bars can be. Unfortunately this was very drying to my face - I have tried it a few times but, my skin has been doing so well lately I am not going to push it. I will be using this on my body, especially my upper arms and chest area. I will be reporting back periodically on these products to let yall know if I still have the same feelings.  



The final product I will be talking about in this round is the bath salts. 

As you can see I purchased the lemon and eucalyptus which is supposed to be good for cold and flu. I get chronic sinus infections so I figured this would benefit me more than the lavender scent they had available in my local store. 
Not only can I pronounce all of the ingredients, I know what they all are! That is what I love about this brand - the natural aspect to their products is so enticing to me. 


Something that I thought was super great is this little bag that these come with, if you do not want to be sitting/stepping on salt during your shower or bath you can put the salts in this bag. I did notice that I had more of the aromatherapy benefits when I used these without the bag, but it doesn't make a huge difference. 





So far I am super happy with all of the products that I have tried from this brand, they are affordable and contain some great ingredients. 


They also lack the crappy stuff. All of their stuff (from what I can find) is vegan. They don't contain the parabens they we are always hearing are so terrible for you.

They don't test on animals and they are gluten free.



They have locations in:
Downtown Savannah
Downtown Melbourne
Hilton Head Island and 
Savannah Sandfly


 If you are not near any of these locations please check out their website at www.nourishsavannah.com I think the stores have a variation of the products, my store didn't have all of these different scents and they have candles on the website. My store didn't have any candles, not that I need any candles, I digress. 


I am so thrilled that I finally went in to Indian River Soap and picked up these Nourish Products. Check out these products!


XX- Cait

2 comments:

  1. These look and sound amazing!
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand before but the products sound great! Especially the bath fizzies, I'll definitely have to try them X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About