Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer

In my mind Tinted Moisturizer just has never seemed like something I could wear with my oily skin and my acne scars. I have always though of tinted moisturizer as a sunscreen with a little bit of color. While in most cases my assumption has been right, the Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer has been the exception to the rule. 

I have been told it is Spring but I live in Florida and we go from Winter to Summer. Anything with sunscreen and color is something worth trying to me. I have been super impressed with everything that I have tried from the Sonia Kashuk brand, they are quality products at affordable prices. This tinted moisturizer costs $13.99 at Target, it is not the cheapest drugstore brand but it is certainly one of the best. This brand is only sold in Target and online from what I can find.



I find the best way for me to apply this tinted moisturizer is with my fingers. It is still very liquidy and has light coverage, but you can slightly build up the coverage when you layer on the product.

The color looks very orange at first but once you blend it out it looks much better.




This is just one layer with no powder or anything over it. It does not last all day so I recommend layering on a power. This would be a great product to wear when you know you are going to be outside in the sun. It does only have an SPF 15 so I would not trust this to be your only sunscreen. 

This will not replace my regular foundation, but it is nice to have something to quickly slap on when I have to run out of the house.  

I would be fine with putting on a coat of mascara, some lip balm and going out for the day. 

What are your thought on tinted moisturizers?  

2 comments:

  1. I want this. Does it feel heavy like foundation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Its very light. It doesn't set like foundation, though.

      Delete

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About