A look using LORAC PRO Palette 2

In September I gave a quick review of the Lorac Pro Palette 2 - I have used this palette so many times. I figured I might as well share some pictures of the look I created with it the other night. 
This look is not my normal, its not dark and smokey - super fun and light in my opinion. 


Because I didn't start off taking pictures from the beginning I will give you a step by step what I did.


1) Applied NYX white eye shadow primer to the lid all the way up to the brow bone
2) Applied a nude eye shadow all over the lid up to the brow bone - I used the Wet N Wild single in Brule
3) I used an angled crease brush and applied the LORAC color Lt. Brown in the crease and just blended the heck out of it. This makes for a nicer transition into the gray color. 
4) Next I applied LORAC Charcoal shadow into the crease concentrating the heaviest amount of color in the outer corner. 
5) The lid color is Nectar for the base color
6) I applied Rose on top of Nectar to give some extra dimension
7) On my waterline I applied a white eye pencil from Sephora. 
7) I drew a very thin line of liquid eyeliner on the lid. 
8) The bottom lash line have a mix of Charcoal and Black in the very outer corer. 
9) I applied the color Snow to the very inner corner to add a little more pop. 
10) Two coats of Loreal Voluminous Mascara

The foundation I am wearing is the Sonia Kashuk tinted moisturizer. Face Powder is the Stay Matte powder by Rimmel, Bronzer is The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer. On the lips I am wearing the Sonia Kashuk Matte Velvet Lip Crayon in Berry Nude - I absolutely love these!




As you can see this is a super light look that that draws more attention to the eyes vs. the eye shadow. 


If you do not like the starkness of the white eyeliner you can certainly use a different color, some people use a more flesh colored liner, and that just covers up the redness of the naked waterline. I personally like the white, a little nod to the makeup of the 60s. 


Thanks for checking out my post! Let me know if you want more of these types of posts. 

XX - Cait



1 comments:

  1. Love that dark brown in the crease :) great look
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About