Special Post - Liebster Award!

I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Liebster Award!


What is the Liebster Award, you ask? The Liebster Award is an award given to help spread the word about the best blogger with under 200 followers. 

I was nominated by Simply Maddison - check her out! 



Rules:


1. Link the person who you have nominated
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs


It's a great way to show love within the blogging community, I am super stoked to do this. Thanks, Maddison!


Here are the questions from Simply Maddison

1) Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because it is an enjoyable thing for me and I love beauty and skincare, so it just kind of seemed like a natural progression for me. 

2) Make Up and Fashion essentials?
Make up Essentials: Sephora Super Nourishing Lip Balm, Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara, and The Balm's bronzer in Bahama Mamma
Fashion Essentials: a good blazer and black stilettos 

3) Comfort or Style? (can relate to anything: fashion, cars, etc.)
Comfort for clothes, and style for shoes. 

4) Would rather not have sweets but chocolate or not have chocolate but sweets?
 I don't eat a lot of sweets, but I do need some chocolate every once in a while.

5) What is your spirit animal? If you don't know, what is your favourite animal?
Tiger for both =]

6) If you were a superhero, what would the colour of your outfit be? (powers is too unoriginal :D )
Red and Black. 

7) Are you a good cook/baker?
I am OK at cooking, I am however, an excellent baker.

8) What is one of your favourite childhood memories? (sorry if too personal)
Going to TN with our family friends when I was little. 

9) Snog, Marry, Kill: Any famous person of your choice
Marry: Hugh Jackman 

10) Would you ever go on Big Brother?
No Way!

11) What's your favourite joke?
I don't really know any good jokes =[



I Nominate 



Here are your questions:

1) What made you want to start blogging? 

2) Who is the most inspirational person you know?

3) What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?

4) Do you have any Pets?

5) What do you like to do in your spare time?

6) What is your Dream Job?

7) What is your favorite place that you have traveled to?

8) What is your favorite TV Show?

9) What is your favorite band/singer?

10) What is your favorite beauty product?

11) Favorite Author?



Thanks for reading, I hope you all enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About