The fun lip trends with OCC

I have done a review of OCC lip tars and some of the fun colors that I have. I figured it would be good to show you some of my favorite colors. I am just waiting for an opportunity to wear these babies out. 

I took these pictures late in the day, so the lighting isn't that great. The pictures don't do the colors justice.

This color is Rollergirl. It is super pretty and creamy. The finish of this color is supposed to be matte but I would consider it to be a semi-matte.

This color is called Vain. This is a great alternative to a dark red color for a night out, its interesting and dark enough to work with whatever color clothes you are wearing. 

This color is called Technopagan. Its super fun and has a great metallic finish to it. 

This is not a color that they sell. It is a mix of the Feathered and Tarred lip tars, it makes this super pretty Gray color. This looks great on a tanned skin. This flash completely washed me out, I am really not that pale, as you can tell by my chest. I really do love this. 


I will do some makeup looks soon that will show you exactly some of the eye looks that you can pair with this. 


1 comments:

  1. I'd be too scared to wear anything that bold out!
    Love vain and the grey that you mixed yourself :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About