Hard Candy Glamoflauge Foundation Review

Hard Candy was not a brand I had used before, I had heard a lot about it some good things, some bad things but I personally like to try stuff for myself to form an opinion. 


I picked up the Hard Candy Glamoflauge foundation with high hopes of a new drugstore gem.



This foundation is supposed to be a liquid to powder, since I layer all of my foundations with powder (eveytime!) I was hoping this would give me great powder finish so I would not have to add that additional layer. It comes in 5 different colors that I have seen - the shade selection is crap. It jumps from super fair to this terrible "tan" color that is super red based, I have never seen anyone that I could match that on, not to mention the fact that their "medium" color is darker than the "tan" color. 


So if you can get passed the awful smell of this foundation and get to the point where you actually apply it to your face you will feel the gross, oily texture and see that there is nothing even slightly transfer resistant about this foundation. 

When it finally sets it has an ok finish, I would call it a semi-matte. This foundation made me break out something fierce. 


I do not recommend this foundation to any skin type. The smell is terrible so, so gross. 

By no means would this kill my desire to try more of their products, in fact I have heard that the concealer that is in the same Glamoflauge line as this foundation is awesome.

If any of you lovely readers foundation like this foundation I would love to hear why.  

xx - Cait


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About