One Brand Tutorial - Featuring e.l.f.

I have seen a lot of different beauty gurus do a one brand tutorial videos, and I love them. 

It is rare that I use all one brand in a makeup look, so it presented a bit of a challenge for me. The first challenge it presented was getting an e.l.f. foundation. I had used their tinted moisturizer in the past and like it, but I wanted something with some more coverage. I picked up their BB Cream to use as the foundation. 


Starting out with a naked face!


Here is a quick picture of some of the e.l.f. products that I own, I didn't use all of them, just wasn't exactly sure what I was going to use until I did it :)





I used the Long-Lasting Lustrous Eye shadow as the base for my eye shadow, I ended up only really using the palette on the left hand side, I used all colors but the purple. BTW the name of this palette is Happy Hour.

The lighter brown Taupe color was used all over the lid, and the dark color was used in the crease, and the very top cream shade was used on the brow bone.

Next, I lined my top and bottom water line, with a black e.l.f. eyeliner. 

Next came the BB Cream, this was my first time trying this, so I was super scared of how orange the color looked, when I first blotted it on my face.

Much to my surprise it actually buffed out and blended in pretty nice with my natural skin. First impressions on this bu the way is that it gave decent coverage and had a nice texture. 



Next I used the e.l.f. HD powder and bronzer/blush duo.

I feel like the the powder really helped with the skin, and the visible pores.

As you can see there is some definite flash back with this. Here I added some blush, its pretty hard to see and I filled in my eyebrows.  


Then I decided what the heck lets go ahead and add the Red lipstick crayon thing I have from e.l.f.

Here is the finished look, and my cat photobombing me in the background haha. 





Thanks for checking it out!

XX - Cait


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About