Beauty Haul!

Over the weekend I may have done a little bit of shopping. Mostly drugstore and handmade items, but shopping nonetheless. 
I will just show you a general overview of what I purchased and in the coming weeks after using the products a good amount I will give you an in depth review. 


To start I picked up this Renpure shampoo and conditioner at Walgreens - I have been looking for something that has better ingredients and this seemed to fit the bill. The soaps in front I purchased at Indian River Soap in my local downtown area. They carry a brand called Nourish and it is all handmade, vegan and cruelty free. It is free of Paraben, mineral oil and most of those other terrible ingredients. Nourish is based out of Savannah, GA you should check out their website.


Next I picked up some Nail polishes from Walgreens and Sally's, the lip products and eyeliner are from Target. All the Target items were on clearance except the Sonia Kashuk item.

The bamboo and charcoal soap I picked up from TJ Maxx, it smells so good! The sugar scrub I picked up from Target, I could make my own, but theirs smells better =]

The nail products on the left (cuticle oil, Gelous and Out the Door) I picked up from Sally's Beauty Supply. The colors and treatment I picked up from Walgreens. 

The Cigar Lounge room spray I got from TJ Maxx, it smells like a man and I love it!

These bath salts smell go great - they are meant to be used during a cold and flu. I don't think that I will be able to wait until I am sick to use these. 

These are some more products that I picked up from Indian River Soap - discovering that store actually came from my searching for a place that I could locally by bath fizzies.

Let me know what you want to see a review on and I will make sure to do those reviews first!




3 comments:

  1. Wow looks like someone had fun shopping! ;) Would definitely like to hear your thoughts on all these products in the future! xo Krista

    I'd love it if you'd take a look at my blog if you have the time! xo
    www.lovekrista.com | bloglovin’: Love, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the same shade of Wet n Wild nailpolish a few weeks ago! Its so shiny! Also just nominated your for the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About