My Favorite Serum

Serums are a part of skincare that most people are either scared of or think they cannot afford. While my favorite serum is not the cheapest it is certainly not the most expensive. 

A serum that I have sworn by and rarely strayed from is the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (now the ANR II) it is an amazing product. While I can't speak to all of the claims it makes I can say that it does a lot of what I am looking for in a serum. If you want to read an excellent post about this check out Paula's Choice Review




For me this serum is a life saver, when I see that I am starting to have a breakout I apply this and wake up in the morning and the breakouts are less noticeable and are gone quicker. This serum is packed with anti-oxidants and other anti-aging ingredients. The main reason that this product is supposed to be used at night is that you have less environmental assaults affecting the skin. You can use it during the day but you won't get any additional benefits. I use this and wake up with my skin glowing and smooth. 

I could talk about all of the good ingredients and the reasons why you should use this but my point in this is to encourage you to try a serum. Start treating your skin right, and right now. The majority of damage to your skin is done by the time you are an adult, it always helps to feed your skin what it needs. 

I have tried many other serums and have never gotten the results from it that I wanted, While one ounce of this runs at $62.00, I assure you it is worth every penny. There are many serums available on the market, I suggest you find one that will work for whatever your skin concerns are. 


Do you have any serums that you swear by?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About