The Beauty of Bronzer

Bronzer is one of those items that I do not know how I lived so long without it as a part of my regular makeup routine. 

It has been a long road for me to find a bronzer that works for my skin tone and does not turn orange on me throughout the day. Enter theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer. 

You have probably heard me talk about this bronzer before, it is absolutely fabulous.
This is a product picture from www.thebalm.com, this picture does not do this product justice.


It has the most beautiful colors and it is a genuine tan based bronzer, it goes on smooth and not at all blotchy.

My intentions in writing this post was not to rant and rave about this bronze, but it just kind of happens whenever I talk about this stuff.... 



Moving on!


The point of this was to point out how must of a difference a little bit on bronzer can make, 

I have a very, very round face and adding a touch of bronzer to my face helps to give it a little more structure. I only applied bronzer to the right side of my face (left side in picture) as you can see it gives a little bit more depth. 


This is not what I would call contouring, but who has time to contour their face every day?

This is what it looks like when you add bronzer to both sides of your face. It adds so much warmth. 




Do you have a go to bronzer?

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! What are the general "rules" for applying bronzer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The general rule is applying it to the threes of the face. Temples,
      under the cheek bones and under the jaw. - This is what I did in the pictures.

      If you are more interested in using it to get a sun-kissed look, you would apply it where the sun naturally hits.

      Delete
  2. I have the same problem. Bronzer turn me orange

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About