Special Post - Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey everyone, today's post is going to be a little bit different for me. 

I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Danielle! Thanks, deary!



The Rules

  - Thank the person who gave you this award
 -  Include a link to their blog
    -  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
    -  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger award – you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination
    -  And of course, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself




    I love these types of posts - minus the part that I have to think of 7 things to say about myself! I try to make them random, just because its funner that way.
    
    
    1) I was home-schooled K-5th grade. 
    2) I'm terrible at styling hair - the absolute worst!
    3) I adore photography - I am trying to personally get better at it
    4) I am a huge supporter of music, but especially local music
    5) I have a cat named Trigger and a dog named Chevy
    6) I don't actually want a big house someday - I just want a soaker tub. 
    7) I am the middle child. I have an older and a younger sister. 


Hope you enjoyed the random facts. I seriously encourage you to check out these blogs that I nominated, good stuff in each one!


     I nominate:

     Our Lifestyle
     Maya
     Rosettie
     Truely Thevs


    

   I look forward to reading everyone's posts! 

Thanks for reading!
XX- Cait

3 comments:

  1. I'm awful at styling my hair too! I'd love to be able to have a different style everyday but I just end up straightening it and wearing it down!
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me one of your nominees! Check out my post of nominees, thanks to you! :)

    https://gabofgift.wordpress.com/2015/06/18/nominated-the-versatile-blog-award/

    The Gift of Gab

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the nomination!! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About