My Mascara Collection!

Yes, you heard me... collection. I have a problem!

I am always on the hunt for a good mascara and during that search I have tried quite a few. These are just the ones that I still have hanging around. While I was doing this I did go through and throw out some of my old mascaras.


Now of course this isn't an extensive collection but it is probably more than the average person has.





I'll go through a few of them and give you my review. 

Let's start with the colored mascaras!
I really like colored mascaras, they add a fun pop to the eyes, 

For people with super dark eyelashes, like myself, it can be hard  to see colors on your lashes. These Rimmel POP Lash Mascaras show up really well! 

The Great Lash colored mascaras are very subtle. They don't show up super well but the red color does make my green eyes pop.



This mascara is an Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara. This mascara in black is one of my favorite all time mascaras. I really wasn't sure how I was going to like it, but it ended up being my favorite colored mascara.

I saw this glitter mascara and I was so excited! I really wanted a good glitter mascara, and this was the first Hard Candy product I had ever tried.. This was not the glitter mascara I wanted, and I will attribute my disappointment to the brush.


As you can see this brush is not really a brush, its a wand. There are NO BRISTLES! I mean how are you going to have a mascara brush with no bristles?


This Lancome Hypnose Mascara does not disappoint, this thing is beautiful and full of gold glitter! I typically put on a black mascara and lightly apply this on the outer corners of my eyes. Love it!!!!



Next we move onto the black mascaras! These are the full sizes that I have actually purchased...I point that out because I will go through my sample mascaras next.


This is a Clinique mascara, I think it is the Extreme High Impact mascara, the label is gone. I really did like this mascara, it did give me serious volume and separated length. 

The Bobbi Brown Everything mascara will always be one of my all time favorite mascaras. It gives you bushy lashes, that is really the only way I know how to describe it.

This is my go to mascara, I have gone through probably 10 tubes of this. I have been using it for years! It is, in my opinion, the best mascara at the drugstore. 

This is the first mascara that I have tried by the Balm, I didn't think I was going to like it but I did. The reason I didn't think that I was going to like it is because I like really big and thick brushes. This is neither, It even coats the lashes and is a very dark black.

This mascara was very meh for me. I did like the little round part on the top for getting the hard to reach lashes.

I would skip this Wet N' Wild mascara, it wasn't that good. However, it was super cheap!


Onto the sample mascaras!
I love sample mascaras, they give me a great trial run without the guilt of shelling out the extra cash for something that I may not like.

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara, it's pretty good.  The formula is a little wet though, I tend to like a thicker mascara formula.

In my opinion, skip the Benefit mascara and go for the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I like the brush on the Too Faced Better. 

I am pretty happy with this mascara so far. I haven't used it a ton of times so I won't say for sure but, I may purchase the full size.

This is the original Clinique High Impact Mascara. I like it, probably wouldn't pick this over the Extreme version though. 

This is the Sumptuous mascara in black. Love it, need to go purchase a new full sized tube.

Origins Full Story Mascara. It's ok, dry formula, doesn't flake or anything. I wouldn't reach for this over anything else.



These are the 'specialty' mascaras. 

This is a great primer and lash booster. I love wearing this white mascara under the colored mascara it makes it brighter. It really does help with thickening the lashes. 



 This is an elf product, it is a double ended mascara and brow gel. It is the same clear formula on both sides, the wands are slightly different but it will not make a difference during use. It does give the brows a bit of a crispy feel so I use as little as possible.



If you have hung around to get to the bottom of this post, thank you! I know it was a long one but I felt like it needed to be done. 

Let me know if you want a more in depth review on any of these mascaras. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About