LORAC PRO MEGA 2

As soon as I found out there was going to be a second LORAC Pro Mega palette, I metaphorically lost my brain. I was so stinking excited! 

Here it is!


I have this love affair with LORAC, it is continually growing with every product of theirs I try. 
I love the ability to grab one palette (this goes for their regular PRO palettes also) and have all of the colors that I could want for a look in one single compact palette.




These colors just give me all the warm fuzzies. This is laid out just like the other palettes, just on a larger scale. Top two rows are matte and bottom two rows are shimmer. 




 These colors start off light to dark - there are great blending colors in these palettes. 


In some of these all inclusive palettes there is a definite pull of warm or cool tones. While this palette does have a lot of cooler toned colors, there are quite a bit of warmer tones in this palette. 


Can we take a second and appreciate the Cabernet color. ohmygosh! I have already worn this shade.

These swatches are from the top two rows, sorry for the poor quality I was having lighting issues. 

These colors do swatch much better in person. As you can see these look like they are warmer shades. Awesome for fall, great transition colors and great standalone colors. I can't wait to play with these more.


Goji and Cabernet, I mean can we please?! These are so unbelievably pretty. I also love the black colors in all of the LORAC palettes. I hate when I get a palette and there is not a matte black - what the heck is the point? If you give me a shimmery black, and just a shimmery black it is useless to me. Side note that is also because I break all the rules and fill in my eyebrows with black eyeshadow. 



Moving on to the shimmer colors. I love the versatility in these eyeshadows - there are so many different looks that can be done with this palette. 


Look at these colors, I am having an "I can't even" moment with this palette. Just look at Prosecco! This is like a holiday time dream palette. I can't wait to rock these color for New Years!

It is super hard to tell in these pictures but these colors have a lot of different tone to them. For Example Olivine has a greenish shimmer tone to it. Penny is a gorgeous copper color. 

So many of these shimmer colors look so beautiful on their own. 



I am not a huge fan of blue eyeshadows as I have green eyes, to me personally I cannot pull of blue eye shadows, but when I swatched Blue Quartz it made me want to wear it every day. Black Ivy is also a kick butt color. It is black with gold shimmer throughout. On a random note, I genuinely appreciate the fact that they put the Gold Leaf color next to the Black Ivy, which since it already has  gold in it, it doesn't matter when the gold eyeshadow mixes with the back. They may not have planned that, but it works!


Once again, my apologies for the crappy pictures, lighting and location were not in my favor. 

As you can see in both of these pictures since I had to use the flash the lighter colors got lost against my skin tone. Dark Sienna has stolen my heart as far as the swatches go. In the picture below it is the first color that you can actually really see.  



Overall this palette is amazing, I cannot ever say enough good things about this brand. I feel like their prices are amazing especially for the quality you get. This is definitely something that is going to go in my kit, just like the rest of these amazing LORAC Palettes.

If you have not you really need to check out this brand.


xx - Cait



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About