Sonia Kashuk Quads First Impression

Hey yall! 
This is going to be a quick first impressions post. Just a little update I am working on posts this entire upcoming weekend! Perhaps some Halloween looks in the works ;)


OK lets get to it!


If you have been reading my blog for any length of time you know Sonia Kashuk is a brand that has captured my heart, but more importantly my wallet! Thankfully, occasionally Target put some of the SK stuff on clearance and whenever they do I pretty much grab whatever it is.... 


That being said to say, I scored these on Target while they were on clearance. 

This is the 'island dreams' quad and I pretty much grabbed this for the top two colors. They are so pretty in person, I mean so pretty!


These swatched pretty great, as usual these are swatched without a base or primer. The color in the bottom left corner is a little bit chalky, but I think it will still be workable. 




The next quad is 'The Metallics' 


This quad is going to get so much use during the Holidays, I mean seriously. This just screams fall and winter to me!


Once again no base or primer in the swatches, These definitely need a base under them, either a cream base or another eyeshadow base. I think these would be really pretty layered on top of a matte shadow. 

As you can see that gold shadow is a little chalky. Once again it would be fine with a base. 


I am super excited about these quads, they were under $5.00 each. They are regularly $9.00, I think this was a steal!


Stay tuned for some looks with this coming up!

XX- Cait




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About