Physicians Formula Bronze Booster

If you have been following my blog you know that I have been very disappointed with the physicians formula products that I have tried. 


This one was a little bit different. My main complaint with these products has been that they do not have enough color payoff. This product was the exception!


This particular one was a limited edition summer collection that came with a brush and handle. There is a regular version available in a compact that is exactly the same product.

The brush as you can see is retractable, and the product is super metallic!
This is a little too much for me personally to wear on my face, maybe when I am tanner during the summer I will use it to add some extra glow.


I wouldn't use this brush on my face, it is very rough and just doesn't do a great job of blending the product. 

Just look at this swatch! It is super pigmented and glittery, while I haven't worn it out yet I think this is going to be a great product to use on the body. A little body contouring would be a great thing to do with this product.


Once I do it and wear it out I will post pictures and let everyone know what I think. 


Do you have any bronzers that you use as a body bronzer?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About