Wet N' Wild Lipstick Review

I am so happy with the Wet N Wild brand, they make quality products for very affordable prices. I currently use their eye shadows, and nail polishes on a regular basis but, I had never tried their lipsticks. 

I was perusing the drugstore the other day and saw these Wet N Wild lipsticks, I had seen several YouTube Beauty Gurus review this product so I decided to go ahead and try two of them. 


One thing that I noticed about these products is due to the shape of the bullet it is really hard to apply straight out of the tube. The second flaw that I noticed is that they are a little bit dry, I have to apply a lip balm before I apply this lipstick otherwise they skip across my lips.





 Excuse the less than awesome close up. My skin has been flipping out as of late.
They are pretty pigmented considering the fact that they are super cheap. The color is super pretty. 
  


The second color I got is also really pretty, I would just consider it a little to orangey to be an everyday nude color for me. The orange of course doesn't show up in the pictures, but it really is. 





I am really looking forward to trying out some more these shades. 


Have you all tried any of the Wet N Wild Lipsticks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About