e.l.f. HD Blush Review!

I feel like all of my stories start out the same "Well one time I was at Target...." the rest of this post could actually write itself.

So lately I have been on a cream product kick, I have an overwhelming desire to try a myriad of different cream products. My ultimate product to try will be the Chanel Bronze Universal, but let's be real, I am not going to drop that kind of money on a product if I do not have a sample of it first....


There has been a little buzz going on about the e.l.f. HD Cream Blush, so naturally I had to find it and try it.




Love the fact that it has a pump

I would use half of this amount on my face


This is the product sheered out. The top swatch is two layers, and the bottom swatch is one layer. 


I like this product, it is a little bit tricky to work with on the face but I think once I play with it more it will get a lot easier. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About