Boscia Luminizing Black Mask review!

I know, I know! I'm at it again with the Boscia products. This mask was something I got with my set of Boscia products from Sephora. 

This is a traditional peel off mask, it is supposed to help with luminosity, pore size and clarity. It really does all of those things. 

This is a mask that you goop on, let it dry and peel it off. It's a very shiny mask when it is applied and when it's dry it gets even more shiny! 


It does pretty much peel off in one sheet. Word of advice if you get it on your eyebrows it may peel off some of the loose hairs, it's not comfortable. 

After the mask is peeled off you can wipe away whatever is left with a wet washcloth. 

Your face feels smooth, and your pores look smaller. I cannot tell you how much I love this mask. I will repurchase when I run out! 

What other peel off masks should I try?


1 comments:

  1. Haha I'm not going to lie, I cracked up a bit when I saw that first photo! Black face masks are pretty funny looking... It sounds like it's a really good mask though! Anything that will reduce the size of my pores gets my approval...

    Also, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! This is the link to my post about it which explains what you have to do etc, it'd be fab to read your post about it.
    http://emma-alyson.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Emma Alyson x
    www.emma-alyson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About