Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection Eyeshadow Set Review

I think this is like the 4th (?) time that I have talked about Wet n Wild products. Since I cannot say enough about this brand I decided to do another review of their 8 color palette. 


There are not as many of these as there are the trios, but they do periodically release limited edition versions of these, 

I own all three of them that are available however, one of them decided to disappear while I was working on this review so I am reviewing two out of the three.


This first one is Blue Had Me At Hello


This is not an everyday use palette for me as I don't use blues on a regular basis. However, the colors in this are pretty great. There are some issues with the texture of the silver shadow but its really not too bad. 


I took pictures with and without flash so you can see the shimmer of the shadows.




The teal color is this palette is absolutely beautiful it is great to add a pop of color to a look 

Overall the texture of this palette is great. 




The second palette is a purple palette so naturally that gets a lot of use from me. 


As you can see the colors on the left are more sheer than the colors on the right, I typically use these colors to layer on top of another color. 





The Burgundy color (second one from the top) is so beautiful! It is a tad bit chalky but if you tap it on it tends to not be an issue. 


This price point of these is about $4.99 each so the price on these is unbelievable considering what you get. 

While these are great shadows I would not wear them without a base underneath (I don't wear any shadows without a base though) I highly recommend these shadows for any one and everyone. This brand is also cruelty free! 

 I will post some looks using this palette so you can see the versatility in it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About