Wet N Wild Fergie Photo Focus Studio Eyeshadow Palette Review!

That name is such a mouth full! 

There has been a lot of buzz about the Fergie, Wet N Wild collaboration. I know these have been out for a little while but I just got around to trying the Fergie stuff a few months ago. This particular palette was attractive to me because it has purples. If you know me you know, I LOVE Purple eye shadows! 


This palette has a lot of shadows, they have a decent color range from light to dark - it will definitely give you a lot of different eye looks. This palette looks pretty different with and without flash on the camera as you can see below. 

It is a very shimmery palette, so if you like sparkle this may be a drugstore palette for you to look into. 


Some of the downsides of this palette for me is the fact that there is no matte colors in it. It is pretty hard to do an eye shadow look without a single matte shadow. I have used this on several different occasions, these colors kind of all melt together once they are on the eye. Not a palette you could do a cut crease with. 


Another one of the downsides to this is once the last four colors in the palette are swatched they look exactly the same. That is how they wear too.


The lighter colors are super pretty to wear on top of darker colors. As standalone colors they have to be layered on top of something like the Maybelline Color Tattoos or a MAC Paint Pot. 



Overall, no regrets with buying this palette. This is not a palette that I will reach for unless I want to do some layering of colors. Not bad though. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About