Boscia Charcoal Deep-Pore Cleansing Stick Treatment Review

Boscia, again. 

I hope yall aren't sick of me talking about this brand, because I am not sure if I can stop!

While I was at Sephora replacing my Boscia moisturizer one of the sales ladies asked me if I had tried the new treatment stick, I said no so she proceeded to get the product and showed it to me, unfortunately she didn't know a lot about the product so I went ahead and bought it. 

This product is a treatment meant to be used after your cleanser and before a moisturizer. 



So a few thought here. This stick is really big, it is flat all the way across, almost like a giant glue stick. I bring that up because faces are not flat, it is not something you can apply out of the stick and leave on, case and point in photos below. 

The face that it is also in a stick grosses me out. You are supposed to run the stick all over your skin, seems pretty dang unsanitary to me.


Before I forget this is a product that you have to apply to wet skin, I run the stick under water also. 


As you can see it is terrible at getting in the crevices of the face see the big glob on my eyebrow?


Anyways I use my fingers and spread the product out over my face and let it sit for about 2-3 mintues


It is supposed to help with pores and brightening. A lot of people have said that they feel this really sucks out the junk in your skin.  


I know I didn't have any before pictures so it is really hard to tell, but I feel like my skin was more luminous after using this product, while my pores look smaller to me, not sure if they actually were.


Over all I am actually pretty happy with the results of this products. I am not thrilled about the packaging but the fact that I feel like I am getting results makes me able to overlook the crappy packaging. 


Do you guys have any newly discovered products that you are falling for?


XX - Cait
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About