Turn one look into hundreds!

Hi All!

This is going to be another simple eye look post. There will be a more detailed get ready with me going up on Friday =]


I am all about quick and easy when it comes to be everyday looks. 


This look can be turned into tons and tons of looks. 

 For this particular look I used a dark eggplant color in the crease and a lighter satin color on the lid. This can be done with a tone of different colors! Silver and black, Gold and purple, Green and Brown.... You get the idea. It is so simple and it looks like you put a lot of effort into it. This main this with this look is blending. You have to blend the heck out of the crease color, this will give the eye depth but it will almost be a peek-a-boo color when you look in a different direction. 


As far as the lower lash line goes, I just added the eggplant color in the outer corner and blended it out to meet the crease color. The inner corners have the same light satin color, I joined it to meet the lid color as well. 

It is very simply, and clean yet looks like you spent a long time on your eye make up. It can be our secret, I promise. I lined my top and bottom water line with a black liner and added black mascara. 

That is all for the eyes. Like I said, mastering one look will turn into hundreds!    

What would be your favorite color pairing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About