Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF30

As I have said a thousand times already it's hot here in Florida (I mean we have hit 90s.) When it gets hot like this I break out my bathing suite and hit up the pool or the beach. 

I hate wearing sunscreens for your body on your face. It's just the worst. I know people do it all the time, I've done it! It just breaks me out so unbelievably bad. 

Last year I made it my mission to find a sunscreen specifically formulated for the fave that wasn't super expensive and wouldn't break me out. After searching for several weeks I stumbled upon a Eucerin brand moisturizer that had a broad spectrum SPF30 in it. I really really like this product. 


It is fragrance free, which is a big deal for me. Of course it's Dermatologist tested and rated non-comedogenic :) 

It's in a small bottle so it's super easy to throw in my purse or beach bag and go. 

I have not had a greasy feeling after using this and I don't break out from it. Best part is on days I will be spending more time in the sun (outdoor malls and such) this replaces my regular moisturizer and my makeup still goes ontop smoothly. 

Do you have a favorite product for sun protection?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About