Jordana 12 Hours Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil Review!

Where to start with these? Well lets start at the beginning, I think I first heard about these from watching QueenofBlending's Youtube videos. She was ranting and raving about how creamy and long lasting they were. I had never heard of the Jordana brand before but I wanted to find it. 

Walgreens is the only place that I have seen around my area that sells these. 

These are the Liquid Eyeliner Pencils, they come in several different colors. Here are three of them that I have.





These pencils are incredible! They last a super long time, They have great pigmentation and once they set they DO NOT move! If you do not remove these with eye makeup remover it will stay there..for days!


I have worn these in the water line, they last really well there. Although these are not 'kohl' pencils they have that same creamy texture. This is not something that I would use to smudge out, as a base. They set pretty quickly. Once they set it is all done with, they aren't moving. One thing that is very important to me about eyeliner pencils is how they sharpen. If they are hard to sharpen or continually break off I have been known to throw them away. These are very easy to sharpen. They don't ever sharpen to a firm point, but I am totally ok with that because even if they did it would just smoosh down.


Believe it or not I really was rubbing as hard as I could, they were not moving.


These are definitely one of those hidden drugstore gems for me. I am going to pick up some new colors soon. I have had the black and purple for a while now and haven't made a dent in them.   

What are your favorite eyeliners?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About