LORAC POREfection foundation

LORAC POREfection foundation.

The first picture is clearly me with no foundation or concealer, oh the scary dark circles! Yes, I have eye makeup on but that's it.

The POREfection foundation is a pump foundation, this is one pump of foundation, this is a perfect amount to cover my entire face and neck. The second picture shows me with a bunch of foundation dots on my face (is it just me or does the one on my forehead look like a bunny?) I dot the foundation all over my face to ensure that I will get an evenly distributed amount. This will also give me the opportunity to put additional foundation where I need it the first time.

 



In the third picture I have half of the foundation blended in. I find the best way for me personally to apply this foundation is with a damp beauty blender, the foundation blends nicely, and is a medium, build-able coverage.
  
 

The final picture below shows an up close shot of all of the foundation blended it, no concealer or powder, just the foundation. As you can see it helped cover my enlarged pores and leaves a natural matte finish.





 This is one of the best foundations that I have tried. I have an oily skin type and it holds up really well, it does not oxidize! I would not recommend this for a dry skin simply because of the matte finish. The POREfection foundation has an SPF 20 so it has a slight sunscreen smell but it goes away almost immediately, this does not photograph well with flash because of the SPF, but being in Florida having an SPF is a great thing so I will sacrifice the photography aspect! The price point of this foundation is $36.00, it has a decent shade range. I am PR2-Light, this is oil free, paraben free and fragrance free! If you have a normal/oily skin type I encourage you to try this out. If you have tried this foundation what did you think?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About