LORAC Pro Palette 2

LORAC Pro Palette 2

I was incredibly excited when I started seeing pictures of this palette floating around. I am a huge fan of the original LORAC Pro Palette, so I figured I couldn't go wrong with this one.

Once again this is a slimline palette. The packaging and set up is the same as the original, the top row is all Matte Colors and the bottom are all Shimmer Colors.




This palette is made with all cool toned colors, vs the original palette is all warm colors. There are a few colors in this palette that are a little powdery, but overall they are smooth and creamy. I never experience much fallout from these eye shadows. All of the swatches shown are swatched without a base. 



This palette has some very unique colors that I haven't seen in other popular palettes. Cool Gray, Nectar and Chrome are probable my favorite colors... Truth be told I pretty much bought this palette just for Cool Gray because I have been searching for a true blue toned grey for a long time. I love that these palettes have the matte colors in them, a lot of palettes have way more shimmer than matte colors. There are some great transition colors in this palette regardless of what kind of eye look you are doing. I have found a few of these colors difficult to blend, but they just require some extra working with.





If the original palette wasn't your cup of tea I would recommend looking at this one as they are completely different colors and undertones.

This palette costs $42.00 and has 16 eyeshadows, 8 Matte and 8 Shimmer. You can get this at Kohls, Ulta, Nordstroms and on Loraccosmetics.com some Sephoras still carry LORAC so it may be available there.

I recommend picking up this palette is you haven't already! 16 eyeshadows for $42.00 is a great price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About