Kat Von D Esperanza palette Review!

Photo: Review going up later today!
Kat Von D Esperanza palette Review!

I have come to have high expectations with the Kat Von D line. The packaging is always spot on, with some beautiful could-be-tattoo illustration on the front. The colors are, for the most part, bright and vibrant with a few neutrals inside to tone down even the brightest of looks.

This palette was no different, 3 out of the 8 colors were matte, the rest were packed with glitter! This palette contains some of the most unique colors I have seen her put out. There is a sparkly mint green and a bright coral to match the packaging, of course. The colors are not overly powdery, the mattes apply smoother than the shimmer shades but that is typical of most shimmery colors. The one negative I will say is there is not a lot of color pay off using the shadows without a base, I highly recommend using a base over a clear primer, I find that a white base is the best.

The price point of this palette is $36.00 not bad for the 8 large shades. I have several KVD palettes and I can honestly say I haven't hit pan on a single one.

KVD is exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com

I have yet to be disappointed with this brand! I have tried multiple products in the line, I encourage you to try it out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About