Benefit's They're Real Mascara Review

This Mascara has been around for a while and there was a lot of hype surrounding it so I decided to set out to see if it was everything it was cracked up to be. I got this mascara as a VIB points perk at Sephora. 


As you can see below the brush is not a typical brush. It is a rubber type brush, it has uniformed bristles all the way around. The top part of the brush is really weird, it hold a lot of product becuase of the shape of the brush. 


It is a good length brush, I feel like it has the ability to reach the majority of my lashes on the first swipe. It has separation but no real volume is achieved by using this product. As far as the formulation goes it is a wetter formula than I am used to. The consistency doesn't seem to change throughout the life of the mascara. It is a very black mascara, which I like. 

After using this mascara for a while I really didn't see the hype with it. I wasn't super impressed. 

This mascara costs $23.00, I will not be repurchasing this once my sample runs out.

What is your go to mascara?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About