Can't live without products! Special Guest Blogger Erin!

There are two must have makeup products in my life. If I have a chance to look at myself in the mirror before dashing out of the house with three little boys in tow, the first thing I grab is concealer. An even skin tone and no dark circles under the eyes can even fool me into thinking I am more rested and refreshed than I actually am.

I like to use Covergirl's Fresh Complexion in Buff Beige. It's inexpensive and I've been using it for years. I like the feel of it. It's a lightweight liquid that I can dab it on then blend it in with a Real Techniques face brush. It doesn't seem to clog my pores or worsen blemishes. On the rare days that I get to do a full face of makeup, I can apply foundation on top of it with no problems. There are probably better products out there, but me and CG concealer have history and a little tube lasts me forever. It looks like it has been discontinued, but is still available online.



The second thing I grab is my very favorite mascara- L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black. I have tried mascara from many brands in many types and various price points, but this is my favorite. It goes on smoothly, doesn't clump, and lasts until I wash it off. It's also only $5.89. Score. I have long straight lashes so I always curl them with my little metal Revlon eyelash curler and then put on mascara by wiggling the brush on my lashes to get a good thick coat on with one application, top and bottom lashes. The mascara draws attention to your eyes and brings instant life to your face even without eyeshadows and liners. 

And that is my bare minimum 10 seconds before walking out the door makeup favorites and my can't-live-without products. 



Erin is a wife, a mother of 3 very energetic boys, and she is also my sister.
Check out her Etsy store Here.  


What is your quick, go-to face?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About