LORAC Pro Palette Review

LORAC Pro Palette Review

I had been seeing a lot of reviews on this palette. ranting and raving! I wondered why I should purchase this palette above the Naked palettes or any other palette that had all of the basic colors in it? I got my answer after I purchased it. This palette was released in November of 2012, I didn't buy the palette until December of 2013. My only regret was not purchasing this palette sooner!

LORAC is an underrated brand in my opinion, they produce quality products, at an average price for high end cosmetics. I have several individual shadows, and blushes from them. I have always been happy with their products.

The colors in this palette range from White to Dark Purple. The palette contains 16 colors, the top row is all mattes and the bottom row is all satin/shimmer colors which takes the guessing out of it. The consistency of the shadows are all very smooth, not too powdery, but powdery enough that they cling to your brush.

The palette is slim and compact making it incredibly easy to travel with. It has a small mirror on the inside which is great if you are trying to do your own makeup. I would consider this to be an all in one palette, it has colors dark enough to do your eyeliner with and colors light enough to be your highlight. The colors range from warm to cool so they are a perfect fit for all skin colors.

One of the things that I love about this palette may seem ridiculous to some but I have a reason behind it. The names of the colors all make sense. the dark purple is called Dark Purple, the white is called White. Now don't get me wrong I love fun names but I am one of those people that keeps their MAC shadows in the boxes and if you have ever tried to pick out a MAC color by its name you know how hard it can be, and will understand my appreciation for this simple little joy.

The price point on this palette is $42.00, so considering everything you get and that you could easily do an entire bridal party with one palette. I would purchase this again and again.

http://www.loraccosmetics.com/make-up_pro-palette.html#!prettyPhoto/0/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About