Lipstick Organization

Is there any one else like me who has a hard time remembering all of the different lipsticks they have? 


I am pretty much the queen of buying lipstick because its pretty and then never using it! That had to stop, so I had been looking for a better way to organize my lipsticks.

I happened to find myself at an Ikea that was across from The Container Store (I am lying that was totally planned) That was my first time at The Container Store and it will not be my last!


Needless to say I found a solution to my organizational issue. These are acrylic lipstick containers, they are affordable and fit all of my different lipsticks. 

The smaller one is $4.99 and the larger one is $6.99

As you can see I leave these containers out so I can see all (most) of my lipsticks. This has actually made me wear more of it! Yes, that is a good thing =]



The Container Store has a lot of organizers for all different types of makeup. What are your best organizational tips for makeup

1 comments:

  1. I keep my go to's in a separate box from the rest of my collection. I'm more likely to use it even if I'm rushed when the esssentials of in a separate box and super accessible.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About