Too Faced 'Better Than Sex Mascara' Review

Too Faced 'Better Than Sex Mascara'

Clearly Too Faced was trying to compete with Benefit Cosmetics when they picked this name....

A little bit about my lashes, I am seriously lacking in the lash department. I have shamelessly tried an abnormal amount of mascara. This mascara's claim to fame is the amount of volume it is supposed to give you. 

I got a sample size in a palette that I bought, I think it was the "My Favorite Things" palette.

I find the formula of the mascara to be a dryer formula, which I prefer. It isn't the blackest mascara I have ever used, but it does the job. In my personal opinion what makes a mascara great is the brush first, formula second. The brush on this one is slightly curved, its kind of hard to see in the pictures but it fits the contour of the eyes nicely. As you can see in the picture below the bristles go in every direction and there doesn't seem to be any pattern to them (I'm sure there is, but its not very visible) this makes the lashes volumized and separated.


This mascara is pretty good, I may purchase it after I run out. This mascara is $23.00, not the most expensive mascara, but I am not sure it is worth the cost to me personally. I get the same results from the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara which has a price point of around $8.00

What is your favorite high end mascara?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About