e.l.f. Tone Correcting Powder

This was a request for a review on my Facebook page. I am very glad it was because I am not sure if this is something that I would have purchased.
I finally bought this powder about a month ago, I have used it everyday since. 

I picked this up at Target for $3.00. One of the good things about the e.l.f. brand is that no matter where you buy their products they are all priced the same.  








The palette is black and slimline, its a very well made package. This is not a compact that you have to worry about coming open if you throw it in your purse for travel.


I find that most of the e.l.f. palettes are made very well. I have never had problems with them breaking or opening without me opening them.












As you can see this palette is made with 4 tone correcting colors

The yellow and green are for correcting redness and purple tones, such as acne and acne scars. The blue and pink are for brightness.

These individual colors are not very pigmented, which is the point,

I use this powder by swirling my brush in all of it. It is a very finely milled powder, great for oil control.

If you are looking for a pigmented yellow or green powder to help with redness this may not have the tone correcting power that you are looking for. 









Overall this is a great powder and I will be repurchasing it once I run out. It is a great find and a great deal. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About