LORAC MEGA PRO PALETTE



 The LORAC Mega Pro Palette - Swatches and first impressions!



 Let me start by saying I am sorry if you were not able to get your hands on this palette. LORAC made this palette limited edition and an Online exclusive and it sold out on Loraccosmetics.com in the first day. According to LORAC this palette did better than they expected it to.

I, being a LORAC junkie, had to get my hands on this as soon as humanely possible. The morning of October the 7th this was released. I ordered it while at work (shhh!) It took several days for the palette to ship. When it finally arrived I was ecstatic!
This palette contains 32 eyeshadows. In comparing this to my current LORAC Pro Palettes, I think there are only two shades that make an appearance in another palette. I could be wrong about that though.
There are so many different looks you can do with a palette like this. I would venture to say that if I never bought another palette I could stay on trend with every seasons looks for the next 5 years. You can do the natural looks, the colorful looks and my favorite the sultry smokey looks!





Once again this palette boasts names that describe the actual colors. While I love a good cute name, its not necessary for something used as a "pro palette."


The top two rows of this palette are all mattes and the bottom two is a mixture of various textures that involve a little sparkle, satin and metallic finishes. Everything LORAC makes is excellent quality.





All of my swatches I prefer to do with flash and no flash so you can see how it will look in pictures if you use flash.
 Top Row in order from left to right. 
Cream - Fawn - Camel - Sepia - Dusty Plum - Orchid - Mulberry - Espresso 


Second Row - Mattes

White - Khaki - Brown - Stone - Lilac - Wisteria - Gray - Black

Third Row - Shimmer

Opal - Sand - Copper - Sienna - Apricot - Blush - Merlot - Indigo


Fourth Row- Shimmers

Vanilla - Cashmere - Smokey Topaz - Dusty Rose - Granite - Maroon - Deep Teal - Caviar


There will be lots of looks to come featuring this palette. I am looking forward to seeing what LORAC does next since these 3 palettes have been such a huge hit with me. As a note the first two palettes were not limited edition and they can still be purchased. 

1 comments:

  1. I've never owned anything by Lorac and if I'm honest, the 2 eyeshadows that intrigued me most from this palette were Mulberry and Granite, so if you find any drugstore dupes for either of those, I would appreciate it ;)
    Megan x meguana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About