Fall and Winter Must Have Lipsticks!

The fall and winter is all about the dark vampy lips. I have black hair, pale skin and light eyes, so the "goth" styles have always appealed to me. I say all of this to say I have tried many different lipsticks and dark colors. 

Below is my list of all of my favorite lipsticks for Fall and Winter. 





These Revlon ColorBurst Lipsticks are a favorite of mine. They smell so good and have a nice longwear time.


This Kat Von D lipstick is in the color Homegirl, good luck actually reading the name of a color on the bottom of her lipsticks..... I mean seriously its black print on a black background. 
 Beautiful color, works best over a liner.



This one is an NYC lipstick, Not the longest wear, but it is very cheap and has a beautiful color.



 This is a "lip gloss" but the color is so opaque I consider this to be a lipstick that has shine for it. This is the FLIRT brand, I have only seen this sold in stores at KOHL'S its a great brand.



 This was something that I picked up in my Ulta haul, I am still in love with this color.




These Maybelline Lipsticks are great, they go on smooth and have a great color selection


 So this is an OCC Lip Tar is Black Metal Dahlia. I swatched this on my palette (by that I mean candle plate) because If I would have swatched this on my arm it would have stained. This is a small tube of it. This product is normally twice the size. These are $18.00 each and will last you forever.



This is another one of the Lipsticks I picked up in my Ulta Haul. This has been used many times.

 It has such a beautiful finish. I can't get enough.




 This is another OCC Liptar, this one is in the color Vintage.
 It is almost the perfect red color, once it is over your natural lip color it gets a little darker. I wear this pretty much year round.


This is also technically a gloss, but the color is so beautiful and dark I wear it by itself. 

 So creamy!


 This is my second tube of this lipstick. That means I love it. I discovered this color a few years ago and it has been a go to for me.
Its basically velvet. 









This color is a true vampy color. It is a purpley brown color with some awesome shimmer type finish.
I will say whenever you use this lipstick be prepared for a little dryness, so I would recommend that you make sure your lips are very well moisturized prior to using this.



The next color is awesome, it has such a moisturizing feeling on the lips you will actually want to wear it!

It is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry.





All of these lipsticks are only swatched once without any primer or liner underneath. Everything talked about in the this post has been purchased by me.

What are your go to fall lipstick/ lip gloss colors?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About