Physicians Formula Organic Wear Blush and Bronzer Duo Review





Physicians Formula Organic Wear Blush and Bronzer Duo Review. 




I had high hopes when I purchased this product, there is a lot of hype surrounding the Physician's Formula line. I was very disappointed after trying to use this several times.



There is very little color pay-off with these products, the swatches that are pictured below are after three swipes on each color. Trying to pickup this product on a brush is nearly possible.




I layered and layered this product on my face and nothing happened. Keep in mind I am a very pale person at the moment so I can typically use a very little amount of product and have it show up on my face. 

The product is 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals. 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives. 100% Free of Parabens. 100% Free of GMO's. 100% Free of Synthetic Colors. 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances. 100% Cruelty Free.
That is really the only plus side of this product. 

I would never recommend this to any one. I am glad that I found this in a set at Ross, I would have been upset to pay full price for this. The retail cost for this product is $13.95

What are some of your favorite bronzer products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About