Pantone's 2015 Color of the Year


In case you have been living under a rock Marsala is Pantone's Color of the year for 2015. Which means you will be starting to see everything in this color. 

Sephora released the below promotional picture for Marsala and I am seriously in love. 

Next years color are going to be earthy and rich. I have a feeling Mattes are going to be in again next year, which makes me a very happy girl! Marsala is described as "a naturally robust and earthy wine red."



I have a few colors that will fall right into this look. I will keep you all updated an drugstore dupes that I find for this color. 

If you visit the Pantone website you will see their full range of colors for 2015. 


What do you think about Marsala and the other colors for 2015?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About