Quick and Easy Winter Look!

I haven't been able to wear makeup lately, so when I finally had a spare moment to do my makeup I wanted to wear a little bit of color. I said moment for a reason, because I had 10 minutes from start to finish to slap something on. 

I have green eyes so stuff with a reddish undertone looks good with my eyes. Also since the deeper colors have been in this fall and winter I decided to just go for it. Below is what I came up with.









This look was done with three colors and an eyeliner. I used the Estee Lauder Purecolor Kajal Eyeliner in Blackest Black as a base all over the lid. Just put a little bit of it close to your lash line and smudge it out, it will make a great base. 


Next I used Wet N Wild's single eye shadow in Brule. This cream color is my go to color for blending and wearing below the brows. 

The color on the eyelid is NYX Cosmetics single eye shadow in Rust, its a beautiful satin color that is a pinkish copper color, I know that makes pretty much no sense but look at the pictures below and you will understand. I applied this all over the lid and blended up into and above the crease for added dimension. I also used this color on my lower lash line.

I used a tiny bit of the NYX Cosmetics eye shadow in Black to blend in the crease for depth. I am not sure I have ever been able to do an eye look that doesn't involve me adding a darker color in the crease. Adding a darker color ties everything together and adds and additional pop to your eyes.


I then lined around my entire eye, top and bottom waterline, added mascara and called it a day. 



Do you have any quick and easy makeup looks?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About