theBalm Nude'Dude Eyeshadow Palette Review

theBalm was a brand that I discovered a little while back on Hautelook. I was instantly hooked!
There is a lot about the brand and the founder that I really like. I dare you to go to this page and not smile. http://www.thebalm.com/the-team/  

They are a cruelty free and paraben free, which should make everyone happy! They have adorable retro inspired packaging, cute names and their dedication to their pets is the best, I own a few products by theBalm and I have been thrilled by all of them. 

I had zero idea that the Nude'Dude palette was a thing, let alone something that had been released. I was perusing through Kohls about a month ago and saw this palette on one of the center displays and didn't think twice, I just grabbed it. 


As Always the packaging is adorable. 
The names of the colors are all adjectives that describe men, it's just too cute. 
As you can see in the close up they are all wearing towels, its attention to details like this that makes me love this company!




Top Row Swatches from left to right

Fearless - Flawless - Firm - Flirty - Friendly - Fierce 






Second Row Swatches from left to right


Fabulous - Faithful - Fit - Feisty - Funny - Fine







As you can see these colors are gorgeous. theBalm does shimmer and metallic colors so well that I cannot think of anything else to compare to them. 

Do you have any of theBalm Cosmetics products? If so do you love them as much as I love mine? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About