NARS Lipstick review!

NARS is a brand that I have heard a lot about, but had never tried for myself. I had some stuff to pickup at Sephora so I finally broke down and bought two NARS lip products. 


I picked up the NARS lipstick in Fast Ride. This dark color had me so excited, it looked so beautiful and rich!





I was sadly disappointed! It is so sheer and just bleh! I even tried layering it on top of a darker lip liner that I have and it didn't help. I have even considered returning it, that is how unhappy I am.


Anyways.....




The other NARS lip product I bought was the Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Train Bleu. 

I have heard people talking about this for a very long time, and every time I went to Sephora it seemed like they were out of stock. 

After the sadness from Fast Ride I had high hopes for this to restore my broken heart. 

It totally did!!!!


This is one little, tiny swipe. This is so smooth, I completely understand why they call this the Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. It glides on the lips, feels so comfortable and wonderful! I cannot wait to go out just so I can wear this beautiful dark vampy color!


Are there any NARS products that you think I have to try?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About