First Impressions! Kat Von D Innerstellar Palette!

To start. Shout out to Alibab for getting me this for Christmas!


Kat Von D is a brand that I love, I have tried so many of her products and am always thrilled by each and every one. I was waiting for pretty much forever for her to come out with some new palettes. 
Like all of the KVD cosmetics products, the packaging is beautiful and functional. 

Keep in mind this post is a first impressions, so I haven't done any extensive wearing of these products.




 So beautiful and fun! 

 Top picture is without flash and the bottom picture is with flash. Below swatches are left to right, with the larger color as the last color swatched.


Night Crawler - Dios - Lunacy - Gravitron

Astrological - Darkstar - Orion - Vast

3 AM- Moonshine - Killing Moon- Lycan


First Impressions: Not all of the colors have great color pay off when used alone, when used over a base they are perfect, and since I do not do anything without a base it makes no difference to me. 

The colors are beautiful, and all unique in their own way. The black is super dark, and stained my arm.... so we shall see how that wears on the eyes.


There will for sure be tutorials using this palette to come!

What makeup items did you receive for the holidays?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About