Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Review

It has been a long time that I have picked up something on a whim and been so unbelievably impressed by it. 

This foundation blows my mind! As I have said in some of my previous posts Florida really skipped spring and went straight into summer. I needed a good foundation that would last in the heat and humidity. I was walking around the makeup area at Wal-Mart and saw this foundation, I do use and really like the Stay Matte Powder so I figured what the heck! The price on this is 4.97 so if I hate it, I didn't have a lot invested in it. 

One of the problems with this foundation is it has a pretty narrow shade range, but they had a color that matched me perfectly! I have never found a foundation that matched me 100%


This foundation comes in a squeeze tube. You can't see the actual foundation in the tube which makes it a little bit difficult to pick out your color. The texture of this product seems a little bit thick at first, it is a true mousse.


It doesn't take a lot of this product to cover your entire face, and blend into your neck. I will say if you have dry skin, or any dry patches DO NOT USE THIS! It will cling to your dry patches or flaky skin. This is a true matte finish and I have not had any issues with it breaking down throughout the day. 


 I apply this foundation in dots like all of my other foundations and then buff it our, I think this product is too thick to use with a beauty blender, I personally use a buffing brush and buff it into the skin. The odd this is, the texture is thick but it feels so lightweight! There is no sticky gross feeling with this foundation. 

The coverage on this foundation is unbelievable, it gives such great coverage with just one layer!

Once you fully blend the product it is so beautiful.


I like to just throw on some of this foundation with some bronzer, mascara and go. It lasts through all of my running around without any touch ups.


The below photos were taken on Saturday night after wearing this for 5 hours and being outside in 84 degree weather with 86% humidity. I did check those figures, it was very gross outside!


I dare you to scroll through these pictures and not see why I love this foundation.





It is still matte! I mean are you kidding me?! It survived the nasty Florida humidity for several hours! I am blown away by this product, I cannot stop raving about how amazing this is. This foundation is the best foundation that I have ever worn, that statement includes all of my high-end foundations. I had my touch my skin, and she verified that it was not sticky or oily after being outside.


Like I said this is something that has a limited shade range, and will really only work for an oily skin type. After suffering through the woes of oily skin my whole life, this is a breath of fresh air. The fact that is is only $4.97 is also a great thing for my wallet!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About