Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder Review

Well it happened. Maybelline discontinued my favorite Dream Matte Pressed Powder so I was on the hunt to find something to replace it. I felt like one of those people I used to deal with behind the makeup counter, whining and getting very upset about their "favorite product, that they had been using for over X amount of years being discontinued..." It was pathetic!

I heard someone on YouTube, I cannot remember who, talk about the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder as a replacement. I went out and purchased this powder, the price point is $3.99. The amount of product seems to be the same.




I have to say so far I am very happy with this powder, it is lightweight, but at the same time it absorbs the oil, better than the Dream Matte. This product is definitely a drugstore gem in my opinion. 

 I was scared that it would oxidize on me and turn orange, however that was not the case!

As this is an oil absorbing powder I don't recommend it for a dryer skin type. This product has put Rimmel back on the map for me. I have used their lipsticks for several years, but this has opened doors for me trying more of their products. Be on the lookout for a review of the Stay Matte Foundation. 

 What are some of your favorite drugstore gems?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About