Sonia Kashuk Dramatically Defining Long Wear Gel Liner Review

I have talked about this product before, but didn't feel like my prior ramblings expressed my true love for this stuff. 

Sonia Kashuk has some amazing products - I recently reviewed the tinted moisturizer and have been wearing that product more than any other foundation. This brand is well loved by me for a few other products I will be reviewing also. 


I have difficulty using liquid eyeliner. I can never get it to dry and set before my eyes start watering. Even when it is dry if it isn't "water proof" it runs all over the place, I also don't like using waterproof stuff on a daily basis. Regular pencil eyeliner doesn't give you the most defined liner, especially if you are trying to do a cat/wing eyeliner. So started my search for something better, I saw a ton of people talking about the MAC Fluidline, but I wanted to see if I could find a drugstore dupe. 

Lucky for me this product is sold at Target, so on one of my Target trips I saw this product and grabbed it up. 

I initially got the brown color (Cocoa) because they were out of the black (Ebony) in my Target.
I kept searching and a few weeks later I finally found it! This is my second pot of the Ebony color, which is why it doesn't used super used, yet. 


The Cocoa color is a very dark, chocolatey brown. The Ebony is a true, dark black color. 


This liner sets within seconds of applying it, and once it is set it doesn't go anywhere! If I do not use a eye makeup remover this doesn't come off. I can even use this in the waterline. If I am using it in the waterline and don't feel like worrying about being so precise with a brush, I will dip the tip of an eyeliner pencil in the product and pickup however much I need. The great thing about doing that is it gives you the ability to work with this product in a way that you are used to. 

The price point of this liner is $9.99 which makes it very affordable! I haven't had any issues with this product drying out, so I am able to get the full use out of these pots.


 What kind of eyeliner do you prefer working with?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About