This look is a few years old, but I figured what the heck.
 
This look was inspired by the Hulk, I don't know why I decided to do a look based off of the Hulk but I did, probably just because I liked the purple and green combo.
The eyes are very simple, NYX White shadow base topped with NYX shadow in Light Green and the liner is the Palladio liner in Purple.

The sparkley liner is the LA Splash eyeshadow base and topped with some NYX Glitter On the Go in Royal Purple. I used the Palladio liner in Purple in the water line and below that blended out some of the eyeshadow that I used on the eyelids. I didn't use any false lashes with this look, just some L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara.
 

The lips are Bobbi Brown clear gloss topped with the same NYX Glitter on the Go in Royal Purple, the glitter was a messy application, but after it was applied there wasn't too much fall out. 

I wouldn't consider the lips to be very wearable, but fun nonetheless!

Have you ever done any crazy looks, just because?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About