e.l.f. Long-lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow

When I think of high quality drug store brand, I think of e.l.f. I specifically think of their eye shadows. I was at Target walking around and this eye shadow caught my eye. 

I was intrigued when I saw that it said "whipped gel" so naturally I had to buy it. It was $3.00, I believe. The color is on soiree. 


I am very happy with this color, I think that the texture is wonderful, it is very similar to the Maybelline Dream Bounce blushes (I think that is what they are called)

It isn't something that I have really figured out how to use with a brush, I am going to keep working on that.  


The color is in soiree, it has a gorgeous shimmer to it, and it wears beautifully by itself or with a shadow layered on top of it.


I am going to be trying their other colors in this formula because I am very happy with it. 


What are your favorite drug store gems?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About